Technology Evangelist

We are on the lookout for a technology evangelist.
A person (or maximum two people) who understand all the latest (current), past and future technologies.

Who can explain them better to a larger / broader audience, and truly make people feel and understand the power to change or connect or whatever it might be regarding a particular technology.

Evangelism is sought for gadgets, personal computing, networks, convergence, Web 2.0, social networking, Internet, etc.

If you know of anyone (including yourself) who can do this 2 times a month to a privately invite only audience, please do get in touch with me at faisal[at]nacspl.net

Remuneration is good. Very good. But you also must be very good.

Average talk time for an evangelism session is about 2 hours. You would be required to make presentations and digital handouts for the audience.

Audience consist of 60% technology folks, whilst remaining 40% are invited guests from all walks of life.

Comments

comments

2 thoughts on “Technology Evangelist”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *