Every year, for the past four years, I have been doing something in January, I write to Pakistani banks, via their websites (online) and gauge them on their response and customer service. Whilst for the past four years I was doing it purely out of curiosity, this year I decided to test our online banks and see how responsive (or lack thereof) they are to online customer queries.
The goal is simple:
- I have three questions that I shall be asking them, during different times of the week.
- All three questions are different.
- All the emails will go out from Gmail and Yahoo (so they cannot claim, that they never received it)
- I will gauge the banks on the following:
- Average time to reply
- Was the Question answered (Yes/No)
- Was there the response adequate
- Professionalism in their reply
- and other ancillary information that I will post (but not yet). Don’t want to give the whole thing away.
The report would be placed online, here on my blog as a downloadable PDF. It would be interesting to see how this detailed experiment of mine goes.