The PayPers: An overview of the fragmented world of cross-border payments (Part I)
The PayPers: Solving the USD 6.42 problem with cryptocurrency (Part II)
- “Why ‘challenger banks’ haven’t taken off in the U.S.” Digiday – by Tanaya Macheel, 10th March 2017.
- ‘Quora was the savior’: Online communities are supercharging people’s careers. Business Insider, February 21, 2017.
- Fintech influencers you should be following in 2017 (#89)
- The PaymentBanking (German Fintech Podcast) – hosted by Kilian Thalhammer & Rafael Otero #72: Interview with Faisal Khan on Payment & Banking in Pakistan (introduction in German, but
podcastis in English).
- Advisory Committee Member for the “Innovation Challenge Fund: To Improve Remittance Services for Overseas Pakistani Workers”, Karandaaz Pakistan (in association
with:United Kingdom Department for International Development (UKAid) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation), Pakistan October 2016.
- Aamer Abedi (Marketing Director RemitONE) interview with Faisal Khan, “Bitcoin, regulation and what the future holds for the remittance market”, 8th August 2014, Online.
- Faisal Khan’s interview with National Check & Currency’s MSB Insider Expert Interviews, 22nd August 2016, Online.
- How will AI, blockchain and social media revolutionize cross-border payments? – Finder.com https://www.finder.com/how-will-ai-blockchain-and-social-media-revolutionize-cross-border-payments