Over the years, Faisal Khan has been invited for interviews by different online publications, event organizers, and companies. Here is a list of some of these. If you would like to schedule an interview, please contact us.
- The PayPers: An overview of the fragmented world of cross-border payments (Part I)
- The PayPers: Solving the USD 6.42 problem with cryptocurrency (Part II)
People in charge of regulation, who are causing hurdles, should be removed or replaced,” says Faisal Khan, who has his own financial services consulting firm based in Istanbul. Khan is popular on the global question-and-answer platform Quora, where people from all over send queries on finance. Watch this clip to hear his take on what Pakistan needs to improve its financial services sector.Posted by VCAST Online on Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Links to Interviews
- “Why ‘challenger banks’ haven’t taken off in the U.S.” Digiday – by Tanaya Macheel, 10th March 2017.
- ‘Quora was the savior’: Online communities are supercharging people’s careers. Business Insider, February 21, 2017.
- Fintech influencers you should be following in 2017 (#89)
- The PaymentBanking (German Fintech Podcast) – hosted by Kilian Thalhammer & Rafael Otero #72: Interview with Faisal Khan on Payment & Banking in Pakistan (introduction in German, but
podcastis in English).
- Advisory Committee Member for the “Innovation Challenge Fund: To Improve Remittance Services for Overseas Pakistani Workers”, Karandaaz Pakistan (in association
with:United Kingdom Department for International Development (UKAid) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation), Pakistan October 2016.
- Aamer Abedi (Marketing Director RemitONE) interview with Faisal Khan, “Bitcoin, regulation and what the future holds for the remittance market”, 8th August 2014, Online.
- Faisal Khan’s interview with National Check & Currency’s MSB Insider Expert Interviews, 22nd August 2016, Online.
- How will AI, blockchain, and social media revolutionize cross-border payments? – Finder.com https://www.finder.com/how-will-ai-blockchain-and-social-media-revolutionize-cross-border-payments
This page was last updated on September 15, 2022.