Fintech Podcast Mini-Series
These are a collection of fintech podcasts I will now be putting up, usually answering questions that I get or in many cases be commenting on a small topic/news items pertaining to banking & payments. Yes, there will be days, when I might veer outside the circle.
If you would like to see all the podcasts, my Category, please click here.
- Episode 1 – What constitutes as a money transmitter?
- Episode 2 – Why do you need a money transmitter license if you are outside the United States, but are signing up US Customers?
- Episode 3 – Can a US bank sponsor my company to provide money transmitter license
- Episode 4 – What is a Payment Account
- Episode 5 – Money Transmitter License Agent
- Episode 6 – Why Do Central Bank Hate Bitcoin Based Remittance
- Episode 7 – What factors are important to you when sending money abroad?
This page was last updated on October 2, 2018.