- In order to be competitive, a payment option by credit card (beyond ACH and Debit Card) would be a great addition. Why is this not offered?
- Do all gift cards have a fixed fee or it varies from month to month? Why?
- How can you tell if the balance being converted to cash is from a credit card, a debit card, a gift card, or a prepaid card?
- Can a front and back picture of the gift card be useful to me?
- Other than the receipt, are there other methods to see whether cash was deposited into the gift card or not?
- Is it possible to break down large amounts of trades into smaller sections using my gift card?
- What is the maximum amount I can withdraw from my gift card?
- If I lease a license will it allow us to integrate Mastercard and Visa?
- How can you know if there’s money on the Gift Card? And how much?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount that a client can pay using a debit card? Also, what is the minimum amount that a client can send using ACH?
- Will I be penalized if I run a transaction of a higher amount than what is present in the gift card?
- How do you determine which gift cards have been issued in the United States and/or which store has issued them?
- How long does it take to transfer the money from a gift card to our bank account?
- Is it possible for you to hold the funds in case I want to get them transferred to a different account?
This page was last updated on February 13, 2023.