The following four things need to be taken care of before we can start officially:
- The Remittance As A Service (or Regulatory Coverage) Form needs to be completed
- The TSC (Term Sheet Consideration) has been submitted
- The Referral Agreement has been signed, and
- The payments (application fees and the 25% advance) has been paid
Once the payments have been confirmed, work starts immediately. i.e. within the next three business days you would be introduced to potential sponsoring solution providers.
-  What is a Remittance Contract? …how does it work?
-  Understanding Custody of Funds in Money Transfer / Remittances.
-  Why Are Remittances Important?
-  What Are Remittances?
-  What Is A Term Sheet Consideration? Explaining the basics.
-  What is a Term Sheet?
This page was last updated on February 6, 2023.