Since our company is about to obtain a Labuan Money Brokering license, may I know whether it is sufficient to use this license to apply to be a Registered Agent (RA) under an EMI holder?

Under an RA model, your license outside doesn’t count per se. You would need an EU-registered entity to be able to get a Registered Agent (RA) approval from an EMI. The registered entity (simply a company) can be anywhere in the EEA (European Economic Area).

Suggested Video(s)

This page was last updated on February 14, 2023.

Share with others...