Can a company registered in Barbados as a licensed MSB operate (send/receive money) from/in Florida?

No, the US government does NOT recognize a license outside of the United States to be consumed/used within the United States in lieu of a money transmitter license.

Suggested Video(s)

This page was last updated on February 16, 2023.

Share with others...