Scope of Work :
- Reviewing all state applications for license requirements;
- Providing a detailed overview and explanation of each state’s requirements with appropriate Company personnel;
- Coordinating with appropriate Company personnel on any information that is needed from their end to complete the applications;
- Provide best practice recommendations on any items the Company may not know the answers to;
- Coordinating with the Company’s Registered Agent company to obtain all necessary state Business Registrations (and any other items/information needed from them);
- Coordinating with the Company’s Surety Bond provider to obtain all necessary bonds;
- Obtaining and filling out all application forms (Company and Officer forms);
- Coordinating with Company Officers and setting up any required fingerprint appointments;
- Submitting all required documents in the National Multi-State Licensing System (NMLS);
- Submitting all state applications in NMLS;
- Completing all paper applications & mailing to the state regulator(s);
- Creating accounts for any state(s) that have licensing systems outside of NMLS; and
- Coordinating directly with all state regulators on any follow up questions or documentation needed once the initial applications are submitted.
We typically like the client to have prepared a basic business plan so that we can assist them in tweaking it a bit. We can also provide a basic guide on what should be included.
As you can see we provide a very thorough service. Although there is no guarantee that you will be granted a license, that is most likely if you are not able to satisfy /provide all the required information to the state regulatory authority.
-  How Much Does A Money Transmitter License Cost? Some $ figures for you!
-  Are You Looking for Money Transmitter Licenses?
-  How Much Do Money Transmitter Licenses Cost?
-  What is Money Transmitter License and How Can You Get One?
This page was last updated on February 16, 2023.