The engagement process starts with the signing of a referral agreement. We require clients to sign a referral agreement, provide background KYC information, agree to the assessment fees, and provide a refundable amount.
If you would like to proceed ahead, please provide the following:
Name of Legal Entity:
Contact Person Name (Full):
As soon as we have this information, we will forward you a correctly formatted standard referral agreement. Which after signing and the deposit, we will do an email/telephone introduction to the solution provider. You will most likely sign a non-disclosure agreement with them and then, as always, we suggest the following five activities run in parallel:
- Application/Due Diligence
- Contract Draft (so respective legal counsels can go over it)
- API/Technology (so that the technical staff can quickly bring themselves up to speed as to what they need to do to connect and make it happen)
- Commercials (i.e. the Term Sheet)
- The Flow of Funds (anticipated method of how you think the transactions would be occurring. This may be right or wrong, but it provides a starting point for the solution provider to work with and comment upon).
- [Video Number] Title of the YouTube Video.
This page was last updated on January 16, 2023.