Predominantly, as a company that is being provided with Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS) as a white-label solution you have three primary responsibilities:
- First level (Level I) of customer support, your client will call you for support. You internally will have basic access to a dashboard to help resolve most of the queries and for Level II and Level III support, you will open a support ticket with the solution provider / Principal License Holder.
- Your second responsibility is Sales & Marketing. Needless to say, you would need to do sales activities to bring in the clients for your brand.
- Third, you are responsible for keeping an eye on your pre-funded account (reserve), with respect to the number of transactions you are doing.
From a transaction processing and management point of view, you do not need a back-office as such.
-  How to start a money transfer business?
-  Want to start a Money Transfer Company? Have You Considered RaaS?
-  10 things to know before starting your own money transfer business!
This page was last updated on February 27, 2023.