Services Summary: API + Web + ACH + Debit Card
Based on your choice, here is your quote depicting the one-time costs and the monthly recurring costs.
Please wait a few seconds for the table to load.
Download this quote as a PDF.
- If you have signed up for a lower priced referral fee package and want to upgrade to a higher priced package within one year of your first signup, you will have to bear the cost of the difference.
- All of the coverages above are for online only. Authorized delegate status (or agent) status is not awarded, unless otherwise specified. Physical point of presence for a business &/or signed up agent is not permitted.
- All communication and delivery is in English only.
- Unless explictly mentioned, no Value Added Tax, State Tax, Federal Tax or other applicable taxes are included in the pricing mentioned.
- If you have signed up for a lower priced referral fee package and want to upgrade to a higher priced package within one year of your first signup, you will have to bear the cost of the difference. Advisory role is limited to principal only. Consulting/Retainer roles are limited to team which can include principal.
- Price do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). Please inquire if applicable.
- HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs) charges not included
- FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) charges not included.
- State tax not included.
- Comparison Table (Starter, Pro & Enterprise)
- Starter Package
- Pro Package
- Enterprise Package
- RaaS Pricing Options – What is your monthly total?
- RaaS Pricing Monthly Total (Latest Version)
- RaaS Total Cost Calculator – Use this handy calculator to see how the price changes depending on your choices
- Frequently Asked Questions for Remittance-as-a-Service
- Payout Corridor & Rates
- Sample Calculations Where $250 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $500 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $1,000 is being remitted
- Detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Knowledge-base
- Due Diligence (DD) Documents Requirement
- Revenue Modeling Sheet for Remittances
- Draft Referral Agreement
- This is an outdated, but nonetheless important from a concept point of view: Detailed Pictorial FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) About Our Remittance-In-A-Box Solution
- Your own Money Transmitter Licenses versus Remittance-as-a-Service
- One-Page Cheat Sheet: Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS)