Money Transfer License Section *

Money Transfer License

The world of money transfer licensing can be confusing and often you will be inundated with information. Presented here (in a summarized format) is Information & How-To material on money transfer license / money transmitter licenses for Money Services Businesses (MSBs) or Money Transfer Operators (MTOs).

This page is NO longer being updated. Please visit the Licensing page to access the up do date pages on Money Transfer Licenses.

We’ve covered the UK Money Transfer License, US Money Transfer License and licensing options for a WorldWide licensing options. Also presented are some options on how to get license coverage without actually getting a license.

The US licensing is mandated by US Department of Treasury’s FinCEN and by various US State Regulators. While the UK’s licensing requirements are set and mandated by Financial Conduct Authority (or FCA).

Section Pages

Frequently Asked Questions

Associated Forms

You might also be interested in…

Page Info

Page Last Updated On: 11th Jan 2017.

This page was last updated on October 11, 2018.

Scroll to Top