Remittances are the low hanging fruit in the payments schema. 2015 figures are estimated to be US$ 600+ Billion of remittance transfer with over US$ 400+ Billion going to the developing world.
We are subject-matter experts in remittances and the entire value chain of cross-border money transfer.
From licensing, payment processing partners, payment networks, access to banking, technology and AML/KYC solutions, we do it all.
As a general reading, we encourage everyone to read How to setup a Remittance Transfer Business? The article explains in a compact format the various aspect of a remittance business and what are some of the elements you need to be aware of.
- How Small Value Remittances can increase transactions in an economy.
- How Do Low Oil Prices Affect Workers Remittances from the GCC States?
- Value Transfer in Remittances
- SVR – Small Value Remittances or Micro-Transfers.
- Bitcoin Remittance Transfers: What Central Banks look for in Remittances?
- Periodic Table of Remittances
- How do Bitcoin Remittances work?
- How Legal is Bitcoin Remittance?
- Banks De-Risking (MSB / Money Transfer Business)
- Understanding Flow of Funds Diagram
- Remittance-As-A-Service (RaaS)
- Gaining Traction in the Money Transfer Business
- The Migrant Worker’s Smartphone
- Understanding the US Money Transfer Market
- Learning about Remittances: The Remittance Bibles
- The Great Money Transfer Gold Rush
- The hidden force in global economics: sending money home
- How will money transfer between countries look in five years? (Half-way point analysis)
- FAQs on ISO / Correspondent Relationship
- Money Transfer Solution from USA to Africa
- AML CTF Questionnaire for Banks & NBFIs
- List of all the Central Banks & Reserve Banks of the World
- List of Money Services Businesses (MSB) License Regulators