You cannot get started with our RaaS program without diving into details. You will have to make sure that you have, read all information pertaining to RaaS on our website, gone through the pricing page(s), and filled in the necessary forms.
To help you get started, here’s a checklist of pages (in order of priority) that you must read up on:
- Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS)
- The RaaS Cheatsheet that will help you understand this service better.
- The RaaS FAQ page that answers almost all questions that you might have.
- The Monthly cost calculator: RaaS Monthly/One-time Fee Calculator
- Read up on the ‘Program Details’ on our Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS) page.
- Necessary forms that you need to fill out to sign up for our RaaS program:
- Choose a package: Client Interest Form: RaaS (Remittance-as-a-Service) Pricing Packages Form
- Fill out the List of US must-have states and payout countries
- Fill out the License Regulatory Coverage Questionnaire
Once you have done all of the above and have filled in all the forms, expect a reply from us within 3 to 5 business days.
This page was last updated on October 14, 2022.