Besides working capital to enter and start this business are there are a couple of important prerequisites before you start your Remittance-as-a-Service journey. It would be extremely helpful for you to take this Remittance Quiz and see how you fare.
If you don’t have the basic default knowledge and know-how about the industry, then it would be extremely helpful for you to pursue this via online learning through some of the free videos that we have put out for the greater good and public learning. You can find the list of How To Start a Remittance Business videos here.
In addition to the domain knowledge about the industry, you and your employees must have awareness level training for areas such as anti-money laundering (AML), counter-terrorist financing (CTF), and proliferation financing (PF), with a decent understanding of the FATF (Financial Action Task Force) guidelines.
Applicable Terms & Conditions
- Acceptable Payment Methods
- Application Assessment Fee
- Due Diligence Documents Requirement
- How Do We Charge Our Fees For Commercial Service?
- How To Submit a Detailed Flow-of-Funds (FoF)?
- List of Restricted or Sanctioned Countries
- Personal KYC Information
- Prohibited Products & Services List
- Referral Agreement (Sample Copy)
- Remittance as a Service (RaaS) Pricing
- Refund Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- What Financial Institutions will Charge You for USA Regulatory Coverage
- Why we do not sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
Prices & specifications subject to change without notice.
This page was last updated on November 11, 2022.