The Enterprise package is reserved for those players who are serious about making a dent in the money transfer landscape. The enterprise package provides with with the very best our partners have to offer (this also includes redundancies), crypto-friendly, access to banking (optional), enhanced world-wide delivery payment network, multiple correspondent tie-up options, more payment processing options, faster clearing and settlement, 3rd-party correspondent tie-ups, access to additional (mirror) licenses in other countries with other partners, etc.
Sign Me Up!
You’re one click away from starting your own money transfer business in the US
- Comparison Table (Starter, Pro & Enterprise)
- Starter Package
- Pro Package
- Enterprise Package
- RaaS Pricing Options – What is your monthly total?
- Frequently Asked Questions for Remittance-as-a-Service
- Payout Corridor & Rates
- Sample Calculations Where $250 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $500 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $1,000 is being remitted
- Detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Knowledge-base
- Due Diligence (DD) Documents Requirement
- Revenue Modeling Sheet for Remittances
- Draft Referral Agreement
- This is an outdated, but nonetheless important from a concept point of view: Detailed Pictorial FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) About Our Remittance-In-A-Box Solution
- Your own Money Transmitter Licenses versus Remittance-as-a-Service
- One-Page Cheat Sheet: Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS)
- Choose a package: Client Interest Form: RaaS (Remittance-as-a-Service) Pricing Packages Form
- Fill out the List of US must-have states and payout countries
- Fill out the License Regulatory Coverage Questionnaire
This page was last updated on November 20, 2020.