The following represents the list of payout countries (corridors) and the rates charged by the payout partner to the Principal License Holder (PLH) for purposes of end-payment to the beneficiary for remittances.
Please note, these rates are not applicable to you, if you, yourself are licensed and/or have arrangements with your licensed partners for payout (provided there is a correspondent tie-up agreement with the Principal License Holder).
- Comparison Table (Starter, Pro & Enterprise)
- Starter Package
- Pro Package
- Enterprise Package
- RaaS Pricing Options – What is your monthly total?
- Frequently Asked Questions for Remittance-as-a-Service
- Payout Corridor & Rates
- Sample Calculations Where $250 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $500 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $1,000 is being remitted
- Detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Knowledge-base
- Due Diligence (DD) Documents Requirement
- Revenue Modeling Sheet for Remittances
- Draft Referral Agreement
- This is an outdated, but nonetheless important from a concept point of view: Detailed Pictorial FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) About Our Remittance-In-A-Box Solution
- Your own Money Transmitter Licenses versus Remittance-as-a-Service
- One-Page Cheat Sheet: Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS)
- Choose a package: Client Interest Form: RaaS (Remittance-as-a-Service) Pricing Packages Form
- Fill out the List of US must-have states and payout countries
- Fill out the License Regulatory Coverage Questionnaire
This page was last updated on November 25, 2020.