If you are a startup or an early-stage incumbent that has been active in the money transfer / cross border payments space, then the Pro RaaS package is for you. Offering a wider variety of payout countries, lower rates and a suite of services that include API, iOS and Android apps, etc.
There has never been a more affordable package in the industry… ever!
Sign Me Up!
You’re one click away from starting your own money transfer business in the US
- Comparison Table (Starter, Pro & Enterprise)
- Starter Package
- Pro Package
- Enterprise Package
- RaaS Pricing Options – What is your monthly total?
- RaaS Total Cost Calculator – Use this handy calculator to see how the price changes depending on your choices
- Frequently Asked Questions for Remittance-as-a-Service
- Payout Corridor & Rates
- Sample Calculations Where $250 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $500 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $1,000 is being remitted
- Detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Knowledge-base
- Due Diligence (DD) Documents Requirement
- Revenue Modeling Sheet for Remittances
- Draft Referral Agreement
- This is an outdated, but nonetheless important from a concept point of view: Detailed Pictorial FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) About Our Remittance-In-A-Box Solution
- Your own Money Transmitter Licenses versus Remittance-as-a-Service
- One-Page Cheat Sheet: Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS)
- Choose a package: Client Interest Form: RaaS (Remittance-as-a-Service) Pricing Packages Form
- Fill out the List of US must-have states and payout countries
- Fill out the License Regulatory Coverage Questionnaire
This page was last updated on November 20, 2020.