The starter package has especially been formulated to get anyone who is serious about the United States money transfer market, enter the market, with the least amount of hurdles whilst maintaining a perfect balance between affordability and functionality associated with this business.
Listed below are the detailed pricing for the Starter Package. In as little as 3 weeks you can be up and running with your own white-label money transfer solution.
Sign Me Up!
You’re one click away from starting your own money transfer business in the US
- Comparison Table (Starter, Pro & Enterprise)
- Starter Package
- Pro Package
- Enterprise Package
- RaaS Pricing Options – What is your monthly total?
- RaaS Total Cost Calculator – Use this handy calculator to see how the price changes depending on your choices
- Frequently Asked Questions for Remittance-as-a-Service
- Payout Corridor & Rates
- Sample Calculations Where $250 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $500 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $1,000 is being remitted
- Detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Knowledge-base
- Due Diligence (DD) Documents Requirement
- Revenue Modeling Sheet for Remittances
- Draft Referral Agreement
- This is an outdated, but nonetheless important from a concept point of view: Detailed Pictorial FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) About Our Remittance-In-A-Box Solution
- Your own Money Transmitter Licenses versus Remittance-as-a-Service
- One-Page Cheat Sheet: Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS)
- Choose a package: Client Interest Form: RaaS (Remittance-as-a-Service) Pricing Packages Form
- Fill out the List of US must-have states and payout countries
- Fill out the License Regulatory Coverage Questionnaire
This page was last updated on March 11, 2021.