Tag authorized agent

Agent Status: Want to be a US MTL Agent?

Faisal Khan LLC - Agent Status: Want to be a US MTL Agent

To be an Agent (also known as an Authorized Delegate) of a Principal License Holder (PLH), i.e., the entity holding the necessary money transmitter licenses, please be aware of what is and is not allowed under the Agent program. While…

How much money do I need to become an Agent?

Faisal Khan LLC - How Much Money do I Need to Become an Agent?

In the United States, the amount of capital and money required to become an authorized delegate for a money transmitter can vary depending on the state in which you plan to operate and the specific requirements of the state’s financial…