If you engage in any of the following categories of businesses, business practices, or items for sale, you will only be allowed to conduct transactions as expressly authorized by us and may be required to agree to additional conditions, provide additional warranties and representations, go through enhanced onboarding processes, and operate under certain restrictions.
This list is not exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time. It is at our sole discretion to determine whether an activity falls into one of these categories.
If you are unsure whether your use of the Services involves a Restricted Business or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us.
The following activities are subject to these restrictions:
- Charitable organizations
- Religious/spiritual organizations
- Money Services Businesses as defined by FinCEN of the US Department of the Treasury
- Foreign and currency exchange services
- Sale or trade of cryptocurrencies
- Transactions related to the purchase or sale of annuities, lottery contracts, lay-away systems, banking, offshore banking, financing, investing, or investment-related products
- Transactions involving gambling or any activity that requires an entry fee and offers a prize, such as casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, and other ventures that facilitate gambling, and sweepstakes, if you and your recipients are located in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
It is important to note that engaging in any of these activities without the proper authorization or in violation of these requirements may result in the termination of your use of the Services. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Services complies with all applicable laws and regulations, and with the terms and conditions set forth by us.
This page was last updated on July 17, 2023.