Certainly. You have the following four options:
- Less than 5 states and NOT including TX, CA, or NY, the one-time referral fee that we charge is USD 10,000
- Less than 5 states and including ONE of the following three states: TX, CA or NY, the one-time referral fee will be USD 12,500
- Less than 10 states and including ONE or more of the following three states: TX, CA or NY, the one-time referral fee will be USD 18,000
- Nationwide Coverage (or more than 10 states and the big three, TX, CA, and NY) agent status, the one-time referral fee will be USD 20,000
All of the above carry a one-time, non-refundable application fees of US$ 1,500.
-  Leveraging a License
-  Nationwide Coverage vs. Must-Have States?
-  Unlicensed Money Transfers! What to do next?
-  Do I Need A License To Start A Money Transfer Service?
This page was last updated on February 6, 2023.