See this answer for the correspondent tie-up agreement.
If you do not have an existing correspondent tie-up agreement in place you can do one of two things:
- Start the necessary procedure to have a correspondent tie-up agreement in place, the sponsoring principal license holder will be happy to oblige to this. Do remember, that this is not something that happens in days, it can take a couple of weeks at best.
- You can find, either for the interim period or indefinitely, a third-party correspondent that already has access to the beneficiary payout country of choice.
In both cases, our solution providers would be happy to oblige.
-  Ripple & Stellar: Understanding Correspondent Tie-Up Agreements for Liquidity Providers.
-  EMI Agents & Restriction on Correspondent Agreements
-  What is a Tri-Party Correspondent Tie-Up Agreement
-  What is a Correspondent Tie up? & Why is it necessary?
This page was last updated on February 28, 2023.