Do we need a correspondent tie-up agreement, if there is a licensed financial entity involved, like an exchange, or another Money Services Business?

In the event you are receiving money (as an intermediary) from Exchanges or other non-banking financial institutions, you would need to have some sort of a correspondent tie-up agreement, else, you would be aggregating or better known as, nested transactions. Accounts on crypto exchanges would have to be in your name also.

Suggested Video(s)

This page was last updated on January 18, 2023.

Share with others...