Will the license holder assist us with the process, or do we have to consult some law firm, or your team? If we have to seek consultation, what is the additional cost of it (a rough number is fine)?

If it is a basic, operator-led model, then you do not need anything. If you are going for a regulatory approval-based relationship, i.e. EMD or RA, then you would need a law firm and a compliance program, etc. The sponsoring institution can recommend such names, we do not get involved and there are no additional costs from our side.

What sort of sponsorship are you seeking? Operator Led, EMD or RA? (See https://faisalkhan.com/delegate-status-comparison-table/)

Suggested Video(s)

This page was last updated on February 15, 2023.

Share with others...