Are You Looking for Money Transmitter Licenses?

Are you a new fintech or payments related startup looking at money transmitter licenses for your business? Have you lost all hope in trying to overcome this hurdle? Well, I may be able to help.

Schedule a free 15-minute exploratory call and see how I might be able to partner you up with existing license holders to solve your money transmitter license woes.


Hello. Are you in the market looking for a money transmitter license? Do you have a fintech that requires money transmitter license? Has a lawyer or a law firm told you that you require MTL because that’s what that’s how your product is based, and your solution is based? Are you a new start up in the blockchain or crypto space requiring money transmitter licenses?

Well you may be in luck. That’s what I do for a living. My name is Faisal khan. I’m a banking and payments consultant. My speciality is cross-border. One of the things that I love doing is providing customers of mine, regulatory coverage. We never want to use the word rent a license. Right. We always want to use the word, you know, can you provide me regulatory coverage? And yes I can.

In most cases if you contact me I would be able to provide you regulatory coverage in the United States, Canada, EU, Ireland, UK Australia, New Zealand and many other parts of the world. But predominantly the United States, Canada, EU and UK.

If you are looking at someone who can take your idea and make it into a reality and you take care of everything else but the licensing, compliance, access to banking, KYC, running the program for you can be taken care of someone. I may be the person to help you.

Feel free to look in the description below and schedule a free 15 minute call with me and I’ll be happy to run you through the program, and see if we can do business together. Thank you.

This page was last updated on September 1, 2022.

Share with others...