Yes, but by qualification, let us be clear. You act as an ISO (Independent Sales Organization). The EMI has a limited payout network capability because of their bank and the payout partners. If their existing network covers the areas you want, then yes, certainly this is doable. However, if the EMI does not have the outreach to the type of payout partner that you are looking for, then the charges per MTO that are formally onboarded as a correspondent tie-up for payout.
-  What is an ISO and What Does It Do?
-  How Will You Operate? As a License Holder or as an ISO?
-  Want to get your own EMI or become an EMI Agent? Consider this…
-  EMI Agents & Restriction on Correspondent Agreements
-  What is a Payout Partner?
This page was last updated on February 6, 2023.