United States USA Money Transmitter License - Faisal Khan and Company

US Money Transmitter License

Information on US Money Transmitter License

There are various options when it comes to US Money Transmitter Licenses. You can partner up, apply for your own, or have an arrangement where exemption is provided. Companies outside the US or having a majority of their principal business outside the US are subject to even more scrutiny when it comes to applying for MT licenses.

Whether you are a domestic fintech startup, a money transfer startup or a plain vanilla payments company that comes under the umbrella of a money transmitter, the road obtaining or partnering up with a US Money Transmitter License holder is not too difficult.

Understanding US Money Transmitter License Ecosystem

Understanding the money transmitter license space can be a little bit tricky or confusing at times. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, should you have any questions.

Scroll to Top