Are you a business looking to expand your reach and engage in cross-border payments? Look no further! As a financial services consultant with a specialization in cross-border payments and the development of such payment systems, I am here to help.
I understand that navigating the complex world of cross-border payments can be overwhelming and time-consuming. That’s why I offer a wide range of services to assist businesses of all sizes, whether you are a startup or an incumbent. My services include licensing, regulatory understanding, banking, payments, compliance, partnerships, strategy, product architecture and development, and more.
With my extensive knowledge and experience in the industry, I can help your business navigate the complex regulations and compliance requirements that come with cross-border payments. I can also assist in developing a strategy and product architecture that will optimize your payments systems for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
In addition, I can help you build partnerships and establish relationships with key players in the industry. This can open doors for your business and provide access to new markets and opportunities.
But perhaps the best part is that you can hire me on a fractional-time basis. I offer various packages that can be tailored to suit your specific needs and budget. This allows you to have access to my expertise and services without the commitment of a full-time hire.
Don’t let the complexities of cross-border payments hold your business back. Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you succeed in this competitive industry. My list of services is included below and I am ready to assist you in any way possible. Let’s work together to take your business to the next level!
Strategy & Advisory Services:
- Provide overall product and service strategy based on my 25+ years of experience.
- Provide feedback, corrections, opinions, and mini-SWATs, and constantly work the lean canvas on a company’s product or service roadmap, including possible financials.
- Perform a tear-down of the business plan and critique (not criticize) areas that need improvement, revisit or even be done away with.
- Aid in the product & services design architecture.
- Offer solutions &/or remedies for whatever needs fixing or needs to be done.
- Provide access to the solution or service providers who can execute your plan.
- Be present on any necessary management, board-level, or external partners-level call/conference.
- Profile building of the company to show it has the requisite personnel.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) to take an opinion on any external communication.
- Have an SME present on calls/negotiations/presentations.
- Concentrate on deliverables: Monthly and Quarterly OKRs
- The above services would be offered in a non-exclusive arrangement (given the nature of my work).
- There are only two restrictions that come to my mind:
- Commercial services as offered by my company (the list of services is very much public) and the pricing of each service as an SKU is published on my website and can be viewed at: https://faisalkhan.com/pricing – will not be covered under this arrangement, i.e., no business development and no sales.
- Compensation is to be in US Dollars only.
Having done this now actively for many startups successfully, the ideal time allocation is 6 hours per month (cadence is a weekly hourly session and two hourly sessions that can be scheduled any time during the month).
You can choose from one of the four options below:
Contract Period: 12 months
Monthly Fees: US$ 2,750.
Contract Period: 6 months
Monthly Fees: US$ 3,500.
Contract Period: 3 months
Monthly Fees: US$ 4,500.
Monthly: US$ 7,500
You already know the breadth and depth of my expertise, plus the networking when it comes to the world of banking & payments. I am sure you can see the multiple methods by which I can add value to your company, so this is a specialized discounted price from my norm of US$ 7,500 (for month to month).
Please think about it and let me know. I would love to help you push towards a prosperous, live, working product in various markets.
This page was last updated on January 31, 2023.