Remittance As A Service Comparison Table
If you are undecided which package to choose from, here is a side-by-side comparison of our three packages:
- Pro, and
- Also, don’t forget to look at the Calculation example sheets for transfers valued at $250, $500, and $1,000 to give you a better sense of understanding what it means for the bottomline for the cost involved.
Sign Me Up!
You’re one click away from starting your own money transfer business in the US
- Comparison Table (Starter, Pro & Enterprise)
- Starter Package
- Pro Package
- Enterprise Package
- RaaS Pricing Options – What is your monthly total?
- RaaS Pricing Monthly Total (Latest Version)
- RaaS Total Cost Calculator – Use this handy calculator to see how the price changes depending on your choices
- Frequently Asked Questions for Remittance-as-a-Service
- Payout Corridor & Rates
- Sample Calculations Where $250 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $500 is being remitted
- Sample Calculations Where $1,000 is being remitted
- Detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / Knowledge-base
- Due Diligence (DD) Documents Requirement
- Revenue Modeling Sheet for Remittances
- Draft Referral Agreement
- This is an outdated, but nonetheless important from a concept point of view: Detailed Pictorial FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) About Our Remittance-In-A-Box Solution
- Your own Money Transmitter Licenses versus Remittance-as-a-Service
- One-Page Cheat Sheet: Remittance-as-a-Service (RaaS)
This page was last updated on January 28, 2022.