Most firms are concerned about the complexity of the SEMI Licensing Process. The truth is, that while it may be fairly complicated to obtain a SEMI License, with our support, you will have little to fret over. We can assure you that we will assist you with the following:
- Prepare all documentation for the SEMI License application to the FCA
- Fill out the forms for all required registrations and applications, along with any relevant documentation and correspondence
- Prepare documents for the appointed Directors for FCA approval
- Draft all policies, including those associated with security and compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Financial Forecast for the upcoming years
- Prepare an extensive outline of all internal and external operations
- Develop an IT Security Policy
- Management Training
- Collection of Statistical Data
These are the legal services we offer, but our assistance is not limited to these. We are willing to serve your institution on a personalised level, making sure all your needs are met. Often, businesses in financial services markets find themselves in a difficult position during the rapidly changing business cycle phases. We will help you determine the best course of action during such complications. We shall also help you determine what areas of your business need improvement prior to application submission to the FCA, thus ensuring that your license is approved.
While this may seem overwhelming, it isn’t. All you need to do is get in touch with us and we will walk you through the process, answer any questions you have and help you make an informed decision.
Ready to sign up for a UK SEMI License?
This page was last updated on September 19, 2022.